1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Equestrian Sims

Discussion in 'Pets' started by AnnieMorphine, May 11, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

When I first played S3 Pets I immediately got a horse, since cats and dogs were the usual pets...
    As the equestrian skill of my sim increased, I did some races.. Jeez, it took a while for me to get a hang of it, but I managed xD
    Still can't do advanced races though...

So, if any of you are the Equestrian types and raise horses in S3, please share some storys and screeshots! :D

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I was so excited about the horses in TS3 Pets, however in the trailer it shows the grim reaper riding on a skeleton horse I always thought that would be apart of in game play for when pets die, but never saw it.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Really? I didn't even know of the existence of that... Adding a Headless Knight (in this case, Grim Reaper) kind of thing, uh?

I would like to see it though... Since it's Fall at my legacy's, I'll put a couple of Jack-O-Lantern's outside and see if I have another heart attack (This time I'm prepared -_- )
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think this is it.
    [​IMG]
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Gosh, I would love to see it... Have to look up when they show.. Maybe when a horse dies?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I have to say, something must be very wrong with me.

I have been obsessed with horses since I was a kid. I had horses, rode, competed in shows, 4H, had toy horses....the whole shibang.

I've had the Pets expansion for months now...and still have had ZERO interactions with a horse. This is because I was playing a very a very strict type of legacy. But now that I had to restart everything, I think I should meander on into my Sims game and go ride a dang horse!

I'll let you know once I get to that level and if I have the same issues you do.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I don't know if you have ever seen Bobs burgers, but horses always remind me of Tina.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I've only seen it a couple of times, but liked it. I don't get to watch much TV, but if it's on, I'll watch it. Since I'm not so familiar with it, why exactly do horses remind you of Tina?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Cause she loves horses, I love that show.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I will have to try to watch it more often, maybe put it on in the background when playing with my Sims. I liked the few times I saw it, I think it's great.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

*Fade in to the background* What type of show is that? xD

I just watch FOX and Movie channels... So when I see horses, they just remind me of chariots and war movies --,
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    In the episode when Bob gets stuck in the wall you see her room and it's covered with horses.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    One time my dad was watching some kind of alien documentary show or something, could have just been ancient aliens, it's kind of creepy when you have your back turned.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

That happens to me a LOT. My mother gained the habit of watching the Bio. channel when Paranormal things are on... I'm always looking over my shoulder
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yup, I watch too many scary movies, I've developed a bad habit of search paranormal things at like 2-3 in the morning.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Someday one thing will move with the wind at 3 am, and you'll never sleep again xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    This has happened, and shadows moving across the walls (car headlights).
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, the wind start to move the curtains, accompanied by the cars headlights and finishing with the wave sounds... *heart attack*
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yup, I get startled easily at night.