1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Fab Five for Sodagod and other Y chromosome card members..JK

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by strawberrigurl, Aug 10, 2014.

strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    Note: I posted this thread in the name of Sodagod because he had taken a look at Addicted2Fashion's Handsome Lads thread and mentioned (jokingly) about having some Golden girls. Addicted2Fashion was nice enough to get to work on Gorgeous Girls for him, but since his request gave me an idea to mash together some random girls I had made, I decided to post mine also. So in the spirit of Addicted2 Fashion who is your favorite?

[​IMG]

Yaya Sunwoo
    [​IMG]
    She is a romantic, perfectionist, family-orientated type of woman with goals to see the family lineage thrive. She has an older half-brother named Jae Sung who she is always encouraging to do more with his life than party. She is also best friends with Sky Bellamy. Her heritage is Korean/Japanese

Sky Bellamy
    [​IMG]
    Is an artist to the core. She hopes to open her own gallery one day. She is a loner, loves art, and is usually cheerful. She has a brother named Brock Bellamy. She is best friends and roommates with Yaya Sunwoo.

Mackie Grindhouse
    [​IMG]
    Some say Makie's last name was an omen, she has always had to grind to make her way in the world. The only female member in the male dominated sport of basketball, Mackie Grindhouse is an athlete first and foremost but she is also an optimistic (cheerful) person, and growing up with 7 male ballplayers she also has the bro trait. Mackie's heritage is Irish. Her last name comes from her adoptive parents.

Jonie Pizar
    [​IMG]

Jonie Pizar is the lead singer of the all-girl band Bruised Egos. As the lead she is naturally self-assured, cheerful, and bro enough to relate to her male fans. Pizar has dreams to make it to the big time. Her bandmates are Victoria Locke and Remmy Maitland.

Heba Moordock
    [​IMG]

This saucy mamicita hails from the Dominican Republic and fearlessly struck out on her own in Oasis Springs. The men adore her vivacious personality and lovely curves but Heba is looking for a forever kind of guy to settle down and start a family. She is good, neat, and family-orientated and ready for love!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    OMGawd I am never doing this again. Lol :dead:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    Nice job!
    I love Yaya Sunwoo!
    • Like Like x 1
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    awee why?!
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    lol I was joking but I had major problems. It was fun yes, but I need to find a better editing program. I think it took like almost two hours all told. Much kudos to you for whipping them together like you do.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    Thank you! I love the peach fuzz look they included in the hairstyles. I'll probably wear that style out the most.
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    I use photoshop, it's pretty easy once you've tried it.
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    I suspected as much, but photoshop is quite expensive. No can do at this time and I wouldn't use it enough to make it worth the buy.
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    *cough* piratebay *cough*:giggle:
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

i love them strawberrigurl! Heba Moordock is my favorite! She wants the same thing I do! I like Sky too! :D
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    *cough* Message received. *cough* :thumbsup:
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    all right, Sir! you have some good taste. :cool2:
    • Like Like x 1
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    @sodagod you sure like them dark skinned girls, don't you haha!

@strawberrigurl And if you don't like to download. There's always the free 30 days trial :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    Oh, no, I download all right. Especially when a program is like $800-900 dollars or more...not sure. Makes me :cry: just thinking about it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Lol he sure does. I am living proof of that...lord.

Also Gimp is a good alternative to photoshop and it's free. Its real easy to learn and set up.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    I used Gimp some time ago. I don't remember why I deleted it but I will probably try it again. Thanks for the reminder.
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

love you gorgeous ;) :inlove:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    haha that's great!
    I used to have Gimp but it stopped working, is there a new version? I loved gimp
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    aweee so sweet! :x3:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Lol no idea. I just know it as an alternative for photoshop.