1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

favorite game ever :D

Discussion in 'Showtime' started by SimInvasioner, May 10, 2013.

SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

i love showtime :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Why do you enjoy Showtime so much?
    SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

i don't know it's just it was the time i started playing the sims 3 and it was the first EP i bought :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Oh nice, I think I got ShowTime around the time when my game crashed so I had to uninstall and reinstall everything so I was playing without custom content for a while, ShowTime actually had some pretty decent content.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I found Showtime to have a lot of the same features Late Night does. And since I had Late Night first, I wasn't completely and totally floored by Showtime. Don't get me wrong, I still very much enjoy it!

But I think when you get your first EP, the experience and excitement that goes with it really sticks with you for a long time and that's fantastic! Thank you for sharing, SimInvasioner!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I felt it had a more Hollywood theme
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

And it added much more sense to being a celebrity than in Late Night because of all the new professions.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    It did, I don't think they were thinking about ShowTime when creating Late Night.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Probably not... But they'll say they were :rolleyes:
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Of course they will lol.
    SimsFreak2181

SimsFreak2181 New Member

I unfortunitly don't have LN or ST... I got WA with TS3 when it first came out in '09. I am SLOWLY building up to having all of the games, but it's slow. [obviously].
    I loved WA when it first came out, but as more and more EPs came out, it just felt outta place. It was nice to go to France, China and Egypt, but it was like... "what does this have to do with everyday life?" and "this feels more like work than play.."
    But yeah, if LN or ST is anything like TS2 Night Life, I am pretty sure I'll LOVE it! :)
    Thanks for sharing hun!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think World Adventures was TS3 version of TS1 and TS2 Vacation and Bon Voyage. No so much everyday, but to get away from everyday. Late Night is definitely my favorite EP right next to Ambitions, I was pleased with the content in CAS as well as buy and build mode.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

What was you favorite thing in CAS?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Mine would be the straight hair style for the woman, I'm using it in my current household now.
    [​IMG]
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I like it to! :D Its cool if you want your sims to be a STAR!!! :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Or someone average.
    turistas

turistas

think my favorite part of showtime is dressing them up for stage. having my sim look different everytime is extremely fun!

@sadistic simmer how you upload a image?