1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Freeze at 9:01pm

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by plumdrop, Jul 7, 2013.

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    No matter what I am doing or family I am playing with, my game freezes at 9:01 pm, the weather and sound are still active and the plumbob spins like normal, but the clock stops and my sim wont do anything. I'm not sure what to do about this. I have a lot of expansions, little custom content, and all my mods are up to date. Also all my settings are set to low. This is a new problem that just started today. It's not an Island Paradise thing because I've played it twice (two separate occasions) without any problems. I've also tried restarting the game and choosing another family to play with and even creating a whole new family.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Wow that is weird? At the same exact time?

Did you try starting a whole new family in a different world, like when you start a new game you select a different town. (Instead of moving to a new town like you can do now)

My only other way is you may have some bad or outdated custom content. Remove all your custom content and mods and see if it freezes. (I had freezes at 11:59 before in the past and that helped me)

But then it just started today....do you play with testingcheatsenabled on? Or it can just be a bad installation of Island Paradise that just came up.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Exact same time, I haven't tried in a different world (currently in the IP world) I have played with testingcheatsenabled true but I didn't have it on the past couple of times.
    Jamieleigh Fox

Jamieleigh Fox

Remove your mods, even if they are up to date.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think it may be the town, because I'm currently playing in Aurora Skies and it works fine.
    Nya

Nya

Ya your town must be glitched. glad you figured it out.
    Jamieleigh Fox

Jamieleigh Fox

NYA! Is that a silky?
    Abigail

Abigail

It must be crashing, my game freezes every hour, I have to save every 50 minutes in or it will crash, try saving constantly or editing your time.