1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

[Gallery] A copycat?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Variatietip, Dec 20, 2014.

Variatietip

Variatietip

Origin ID:
    variatietip
    I uploaded a house on the Gallery this evening. Then some time later someone uploaded the same kitchen as I did! At first I was like: wow, that looks like my kitchen... the same pattern on the floor. That's strange... but WAIT! This IS my kitchen! It already had seven likes...

I reported it but I don't know if it will be of any help. I can't located the kitchen anymore though.

Anyone encountered this as well?
    My house: Outside Start #starterhouse #smallhouse #elegant #starterhome #modern
    The kitchen: Kitchen & Living room 7.5k #kitchen #livingroom #cheap #modern
    Sugar Rave

Sugar Rave

I think this was a problem in TS3 as well, reporting is the only thing you can do unfortunately
    xxTwiztidsoulxx

xxTwiztidsoulxx

Origin ID:
    xxtwiztidsoulxx
    I encounter it all of the time with stuff I create and upload. Unfortunately they will do nothing as they feel once you put it on the gallery, it's fair game. It stinks, but meh...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.