1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Graphic Problem After Installing USC

Discussion in 'The Sims 2 General Discussion' started by Bontakun7514, Sep 17, 2014.

Bontakun7514

Bontakun7514

Hi! I'd like to ask a question regarding my problem I'm experiencing with my game after installing and uninstalling Ultimate Sims Collection using Origin. Before installing USC, My Sims 2 game seems fine without any problems. After installing and uninstalling USC and re-installing my original Sims 2 game it comes to this one. Some walls and windows flicker and disappear whenever I move some objects in Buy Mode. I've already have the game recognize my graphic card according to SleepyD2K.
    Here it is :

sims 2 prob.PNG
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014