1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Hello Everyone! (My Sims story)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zef, Aug 8, 2014.

Zef

Zef

Origin ID:
    MikeJustesen
    Hello everyone,

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

First off, I'm not from the official Sims forum. Well, I have an account, but I've made like 10 posts in 3 years.
    My Sim story starts back in 2000, where I first started to play The Sims. I've been playing the game for a long time, and when Sims 2 came, I bought a whole new computer, to play it!

Me and my brother used to sit down in the couch, and play The Sims 2 on the PlayStation 2. We split the house up in 2, so the kitchen was for share, and then we battled to see who had the most money and stuff.
    Good times.

I used to record myself playing Sims 2, and upload it to youtube... this was back in 2006, where it wasn't a big deal, like it is today, and had thousands of views. Made a wedding video, poker video etc. Again, fun times.

When Sims 3 came out, I lost interest. It just didn't do it for me, and I waited till the Xbox 360 version came out. I played that so much, I got all the achievements etc. and finally bought The Sims 3 on PC, a 1,5 year after it released.

I didn't really like the game, so I started to make a huge project, where I made a The Beatles-story through sims, with music videos, live performance etc. for pretty much all songs. Last episode was tweeted by The Sims Official Twitter back then!

Really looking forward to the 4th installment, even though some key stuff is missing. But who cares, if the game's good, right?

Other than that, I'm a gamer, who plays a lot of different games (all though The Sims always has been a personal favourite), and I develop games myself. Working on a RPG, and scripts for a online MMO (with a small playerbase)

My first impression of this forum, is that its very detailed. I like that. Then I've noticed the past few hours, its filled with good, nice people. Looking forward to my time here.

Thanks for your time.
    • Like Like x 1
    Dawnbreak

Dawnbreak

Origin ID:
    DawnbreakEdge
    Very Interesting. Welcome!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Yay so glad you joined us!!! I think you'll find you'll fit right in! My personal opinion, it's the best simming community out there!! *big hugs*
    [​IMG]
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Dawnbreak

Dawnbreak

Origin ID:
    DawnbreakEdge
    Aww, that's so cute.

I actually started with The Sims 2 on PS2. Then I got TS3 for Xbox. Then I played TS3 for pc, the TS2 for pc.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

Welcome Zef! :D :welcome2: you've been simming for as long as me just about, maybe longer actually :eek:

Hope you like it here and i'm glad you've liked what you've see thus far! Long may it continue :) And look at that, you've matched and nearly exceeded the amount of posts you've made on the official forums! :eek: we must be doing something right here! :joyful:

Hope you stick around! :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Zef

Zef

Origin ID:
    MikeJustesen
    Thanks for the fantastic welcome, everybody!! :D