1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

How to get better screenshots?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by A Really Fat Fish, Aug 20, 2017.

A Really Fat Fish

A Really Fat Fish

Hey, guys. I've recently started playing The Sims 4 and have been able to get some pretty decent shots. (I set the graphics to medium quality, use adequate indoor lighting, etc.) However, I'm kinda miffed that my shots don't look like, say, these: http://simduction.tumblr.com/post/160135168892/the-edge-of-seventeen-tag-part-2-rebecca

Those screenshots are on a whole 'nother level, as you can see. Did the user set the game graphics level to, say, medium, high, or even ultra? Do they have a special graphics mod that makes everything look better? Are they using a fancy computer or taking the pictures with something other than the in-game camera? If you know how to take fancy screenshots, lemme know! Much appreciated.