1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

I need some more ideas for my currently legacy

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by disneygirl, Aug 9, 2015.

disneygirl

disneygirl

I need a couple of ideas of how to play my legacy game. I only have GTW and OR. I thinking in one generation down the line to have a kind of kidnapping story. And one of my other ideas is have a teenager raise her little siblings. And in one other generations have the grandparent raise their grandchildren.
    CaptainSauce

CaptainSauce

Ive always liked the idea of passing along a store of business from parent to child, and some kind of monetary hardship.
    disneygirl

disneygirl

what kind of hardships-I need to know what kind you're thinking of..
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    Maybe the husband or wife runs away to their secret lover and takes all of the family money with them.
    Gizmosis Prime

Gizmosis Prime

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    Maybe a husband and wife that cannot have kids learn the hardship of foster children of various ages
    CaptainSauce

CaptainSauce

People not buying things or bills adding up, a fire or something like that.
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

The Parents get kidnapped by Aliens :cautious: No wait Aliens don't kidnap they abduct but that would be kind of hard to get them abducted you would have to cheat for that to happen :(
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Use the TEEN RUNAWAY Challenge on your first born in one generation. As soon as they age up from a child, move them out to a lot on their own... (google the challenge it's awesome!)