1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

In CAS mode, My computer switches off?

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by Animefuko, Jan 15, 2015.

Animefuko

Animefuko

Hey! I got sims 4 for christmas, And I put it on my gaming computer that my bf built for me. Every time I go on sims in Create a sim mod, the computer switches off. But it seems to be fine on the actual gameplay and on the build mod. We first thought the gaming computer was over heating so we took off the side giving it air and cooling it down. But yet it still does it. Please help. I love sims, and have been a loyal member and I really want to enjoy it. Please help! xxxx
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    go to a repair shop.