1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

In the gaming mood

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by Duwsh, Jul 13, 2014.

Duwsh

Duwsh

Is it just me or do you guys have to be in the mood to game?

Like you can't just turn on the PC and start up a game, I swear I spend 30 minutes building up to play the game then when I load it up half the time I just close it down, especially TS3, it takes my PC about 15 minutes to load up a save and 25 to load a new game so by the time I start I'm like "meh".

I'm currently doing it with SC5, I'm sat looking at the launcher, not sure if I should play or not. My computer has awful specs (my gaming one completely broke) so I either play while it looks awful and fast or slow and looks nicer and it just makes me not want to play it thinking about lag or bad graphics. I also don't have the EP so it's kind of boring :x
    V12creator

V12creator

Nope. I game to get in a good mood, games are meant to be fun, if i dont find a game fun enough i stop playing it, that is why i uninstalled Thesims3 since it became boring and more of a headache more than anything.
    Duwsh

Duwsh

I don't mean a good mood lol, I mean like a gaming mood, not sure how to describe it.

Sometimes I will load it up when I'm not in the mood and then I will enjoy myself and play for hours. I think TS3 is fun to build houses and then it's boring for a while but when you've got a full house and you're sims are doing stuff it's much more fun. But that's losing the essence of The Sims, The Sims should be fun from the start and keep being fun.