1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

into the future

Discussion in 'Expansion Packs' started by R0b0man10, Aug 30, 2013.

R0b0man10

R0b0man10

This is discussion about the sims 3into the future
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

looks pretty awesome, the time machine looks pretty cool and being able to travel back and forth in time. I cant wait to have a robot in my home!!!!!
    Abigail

Abigail

I just want to go to the future and stay there forever... Time travel, come here now, so I can play the sims 3 ITF and the sims 4!
    R0b0man10

R0b0man10

Plumbots look so awesome there the first thing I'm going to get in the future and I think I'll either play in the dystopian future or the utopian future Maybe even both seeing which fits for what I like and I agree the time machine looks awesome any one else wonder how to get legacy statues?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I am defiantly looking forward to plumbots to do the house cleaning and nanny my sim-babies.