1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Is there a way to make columns disappear with the walls?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by devildriver05, Jan 12, 2018.

devildriver05

devildriver05

I have a mansion that has a ton of columns on the outside because it enhances the look, but when I go into live and minimize the walls all I see is columns everywhere. Is there a mod to make them disappear with the walls because this is ridiculous. If there is a mod or something please help! none of this was built by cheating so i would actually like to play in the house i built.

Attached Files: