1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

LGBT Members & Supporters Mega Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nick, Oct 25, 2014.

Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    This is for all the lgbt members ( including me ) and supporters to come together in peace and love <3 All negative comments will be reported! Everyone should feel safe in this thread no matter what. If anyone would like to come out,share stories or ask for advice feel free to do so

yes thxs ea.PNG

Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    What is LGBT?
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    I'm nick and i've been out for 3 years now. And i've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years in dec. It wasn't easy but i'm glad that my mom knows. As a gay black male i face stereotypes everyday BUT i stay strong and keep my head up. I hope to be able to get married and start my own family one day but its getting there....slowly
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender
    jay brian cox

jay brian cox

Origin ID:
    Mindtoy
    Is there way to have an all lesbian or gay world in Sims 4? i attempted an all female and male neighborhoods in Sims 3 and found that some one of the opposite sex , either male of female will always be generated and spoil my little fantasy utopia.So gave up on that dream long ago.