1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Loading saved game issue

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by BabyBenz, Jul 8, 2015.

BabyBenz

BabyBenz

I have been trying to load a saved game and I keep getting the following message "saved game you are trying to load is saved on a newer version than you currently have installed. Installed new version.
    Well according to origin, my digital download is up to date. I have also tried doing a repair to no avail. Any thoughts?
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Ok, since you have already tried a REPAIR to no avail, I would try the next step:
    Go to your DOCUMENTS>
    ELECTRONIC ARTS>
    SIMS 4 >(copy this folder to your desktop AND THEN rename the folder to SIMS 4 ORIGINAL (or something similar).
    Restart your computer, open ORIGIN and PLAY sims.
    When it loads it will make a new folder (SIMS 4) in your documents.
    Your saved game won't be in SIMS now that you've opened it. EXIT Sims.
    Copy your SAVES folder from your ORIGINAL sims 4 folder, and PASTE it in your NEW SIMS 4 SAVES folder.

PLAY Sims again and try to load your game. Hopefully this helps!
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Oh and if you're using any CC or MODS you'll have to copy your mod folder over again too.