1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Mannequin Glitch?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by TotallyNotIzzy, Dec 22, 2015.

TotallyNotIzzy

TotallyNotIzzy

Origin ID:
    gsize19
    So I recently discovered the mannequins you get in Get to Work act as humans, but in a glitchy way... When I have autolights on the mannequins make the lights in the room it's in stay on. I got a little annoyed with that so I decided to delete the mannequin. The lights were glitched out, though, and stayed on as if the mannequin was still in the room (it was night time and I had 2 other sims SLEEPING in the room, but that SHOULD cause the lights to turn off, right? I guess not..). I tried turning off the lights and then putting back the autolights but that just made them come on again.... I soon had to just leave the game without saving (ugh) and move the mannequin outside, making sure the lights in that one room turned off (because u can move it and they will turn off, but if you delete it in the room the lights stay on) and deleted it outside...