1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

MOD FOLDER HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Mods and Custom Content' started by Zim, Nov 30, 2017.

Zim

Zim

Origin ID:
    Zim
    I have been at this LITERALLY for several hours. I currently am playing the Sims 3, & I know this isn't the proper site for that, but I was hoping this could still be a simple fix. I have tried SEVERAL different tutorials. I've done them 100% correct every single time, the resource.cfg file, the nointro file, and the nobuildsparkles file that is required in every single tutorial i've tried ALL have the black box with "EXEC" written in green on the top left corner. I'm assuming that's why I get them to work, meaning I cannot get ANY CC SKINS installed in my game. Please help. This has become such a headache.