1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

More Updates/Expansions please!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by ASHLEIGHsims4, Jan 15, 2017.

ASHLEIGHsims4

ASHLEIGHsims4

Origin ID:
    TremKinder
    Hey thanks so much for finally adding toddlers. I've been waiting so long for them and now they are finally here! But I would like to make a request of new updates or expansions - you may choose. Please make an expansion of SEASONS! Everyone loves them :) But also another expansion of PETS,
    just some suggestions that I'M SURE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WANTING so yeah please try and respond back to me and your fellow other simmers.. Thanks for the new update and please make more!

Kind regards,
    ASHLEIGHsims4

Origin ID- TremKinder
    P.S (SORRY EVERYONE READING THIS IF I AM BEING TOO FORMAL AND I HOPE YOU AGREE ON MY SUGGESTIONS) ;) lol
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

yes please!!! Seasons & Pets! Amen