1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

My baby won't age up for some reason

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Piggygirl1, Oct 3, 2014.

Piggygirl1

Piggygirl1

Ok so my sim has had 3 children so far. One boy who is now a child, a baby boy who got taken away, and a new baby girl. I have had her for a few real life days now, and from my experience with my first child, I know that you should be able to age your baby child up right from the start. She does not have this option. It is really starting to annoy me because I really want her to be a musical prodigy... I already tried resetting her with cas.fulleditmode, but it does not work. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out.
    Thank you!
    tagalla

tagalla

Origin ID:
    tagalla
    If you have aging off turn it on until you age infant up. Just posted the problem myself and that is the only way i could age mine.
    Piggygirl1

Piggygirl1

thank you so much!