1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

My mouse can't click on options for the sims.

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Simsplayer, Sep 7, 2014.

Simsplayer

Simsplayer

Everything else works fine. I can build a character, I can go to build mode, I can rotate places, but I can't seem to click on anything like the fridge, tv, laptop etc. My Sims just have to survive on their own which is making me frustrated because all I can do is watch them do whatever they please instead of doing things like homework or socializing with other people. Please help me fix this problem.
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    Please refer to this post on the EA Answer HQ:
    http://208.74.205.233/t5/The-Sims-4/Can-t-click-in-game-objects-or-sims-FRUSTRATED/td-p/3443955

The first few comments are irrelevant.
    Scroll down until you get to the light green post; post 7 and 8 on the 1st page of this thread (out of a total of 2 pages.)
    These 2 posts are by VojtaPlum123. He gives instruction on how to fix the issue.
    On page 2 of the thread, users elaborate on VojtaPlum123's post and tell what they did specifically (using Vojta's advice) to fix the problem. It was not effective for everyone, but it is the only majorly consistent fix I have seen so far other than "updating drivers" which only works for a few.

I would recommend updating drivers first if they are not, and then following the instructions on the thread.