1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

my sims won't stop having twins!

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by SimAddict_123, Dec 28, 2014.

SimAddict_123

SimAddict_123

so I have 2 familys that I am playing a the moment one has had 5 pegnancys so far and all have been twins and the other has had 3 and all have been twins, I like having twins but this is getting too much, is this happening to anyone else?
    lexi_love2295

lexi_love2295

I'm in the same boat!! I have 3 families and everyone has had twins!! I'm gonna try to see if it's the family-oriented trait that causes it. If anything else works for you let me know
    AnitaMA

AnitaMA

Origin ID:
    AnitaAMA1
    I'm also experiencing the same problem D: My sims wont stop having twins and I don't have the family oriented trait nor the fertile trait. Also, they are all boys!! I really just want a single chid now... If it's a bug I really hole they fix it or make a mod or something
    Angiexaa

Angiexaa

:confused:
    Same here but I noticed that everytime I had twins I tried for babies at least 3 times before checking if I was pregnant, maybe that influences it?
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Not in my case-I only do it once and I ended up with twins still
    luuluu02

luuluu02

Origin ID:
    luuluu02
    I as well have one family that had thier first set of twins a boy and girl, the second set was 2 girls and her last pregnancy was 1 girl. I also only "tried for baby" once and checked if i was pregnant. I heard it was a bug from the new update.