1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

my sims

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by kawaiikittydollz, Sep 9, 2014.

kawaiikittydollz

kawaiikittydollz

Origin ID:
    pinkpixie8714
    Hello everyone I would like to share a few photos of my some of my many created sims , tell me what you guys think ;) Screenshot (6)_edited.jpg Screenshot (7)_edited.jpg Screenshot (8)_edited.jpg Screenshot (9)_edited.jpg Screenshot (10)_edited.jpg Screenshot (11)_edited.jpg Screenshot (12)_edited.jpg Screenshot (13)_edited.jpg Screenshot (14)_edited.jpg Screenshot (15)_edited.jpg Screenshot (16)_edited.jpg
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    My favorites are the last one and the one with the shortest black hair cut. :thumbsup: