1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

My teen sims keeps sinking through the floor when she walks. Anybody have a way to help? Sims...

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Discussions from around the web' started by /u/rt_in_training, Mar 30, 2017.

1. So I hadn't played this family in a while. My sims had aged up to a teen by the time I went back to play, my fault for not reading the aging options correctly. Anyways I went and redid her clothes and what not. I am playing now and every time she walks she sinks through the floor, she keeps walking but every other step she goes through the floor, on both the second and ground floors. Even on the stairs, however when she is on the stairs she will walk as then seem to sink but turn around and crawl down like a baby. It makes her quite slow. Has anybody had this problem and fixed it? Her parents don't have that issue they walk like normal. I do have a mod on the game but it doesn't effect this house. I am in the city in Sims 4. The mod I had used was to get rid of the mouse and roaches in one of the apartments but now my family is in the only house in the city.

HELP PLEASE!

EDIT: I just looked and I don't even have the mod enabled anymore so that shouldn't be an issue. But since I am not in the house I deleted the mod.

submitted by /u/rt_in_training
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...