1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

New Sims 4 CAS Household

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Capracorn, Aug 11, 2014.

?

Which one do you like the most?

1. Brian Page

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Lucius Peak

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
    Capracorn

Capracorn

Origin ID:
    DiabolusExNihilo
    So I was fooling around with the CAS Demo today, though I didn't get as much time with it as I would like. I was able to finish two Sims I had started earlier.
    Brian Page(Left) & Lucius Peak(Right)
    [​IMG]
    Brian and Lucius haven't been friends for the longest time, but they sure do act like they have been. They've both live in Oasis Springs all of their lives, but maybe it's time for a change of scenery?

Lucius Peak

[​IMG]
    Lucius has never exactly been "right" in the head, but Brian doesn't let them bother him. Lucius is also a huge geek, and loves to conversing with other geeks like himself. He would much rather stay inside the house and take a nap or watch TV then go outside or do household chores. He definitely isn't one to go to the gym and exercise or he might just die for exhaustion. Lucius dreams of living it big with tons of money.

Brian Page

[​IMG]
    Brian is a romantic one and is extremely flirty. Many like to think of him as a player, and they wouldn't be far from the tree if they assume that. He loves to look at Art from time to time, and sometimes he attempts to create his own. Brian is really outgoing, and likes to meet new people. He doesn't enjoy staying in the house all day and would rather go outside. Brian wants to try and date all the women that he can, even if it means breaking a few hearts on the way.

I Am the GREAT IB

I Am the GREAT IB

I can see myself being friends with Lucias