1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Occult Tips

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Simon Graceffa, Apr 5, 2014.

Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    I think the Occults in TS3 Supernatural were a huge letdown! Here is how I would make the occults.

Lycans - Ability to turn into a werewolf
    - Automatically are enemies with Vampires
    - Can sniff out Vampires and other sims
    - Can "Imprint" on a sim and become its protector
    - Sims scratched by a Werewolf will transform into a Werewolf on the next full moon.

Vampires - Eye colour will turn red and not just a brighter form of its original form
    - Vampires skin turns Pale. A rock like colour if a darker skin tone
    - Vampires can't be discovered unless a sim is told of their existence. Sims can speculate based on evidence like red eyes.
    - Vampires can forcibly feed from sims. Turning a sim requires a high friendship bar or romance bar so they will drink the blood.
    - Vampires are immortal! They can only die through Sunlight or Thirst
    - Garlic foods or garlic itself will give a Vampire a bad moodlet.
    - New Vampire Hunter career has timed events where you stake the towns vampires. The quests are optional and there will be a small chance you will win unless Vampires have the moodlet from garlic.
    - Vampires can run faster than a car.
    - Vampires have the greatest chance to win a fight
    - Vampires gain the Vampire Skill every time they drink from a sim. Every level earned grants a new power like mind compulsion

Faeries - Nothing really is changeable

Witches - Sims can vow to becoming a Witch.
    - If a sim does too much life changing magic, townsfolk will be suspicious.

Hybrids - Vampire/Werewolf
    - Can run faster than Vampires
    - Has brownish red eyes
    - Can turn into a werewolf at will
    - Can compel other Vampires

- Faerie/Vampire
    - Can do magic
    - Can fly faster
    - Purplish Red eyes

This list is incomplete, feel free to post below to add!
    • Like Like x 1
    V12creator

V12creator

I have some ideas but before it...i have to vent against one thing..

..DIE TWILIGHT !! DIE TEENWOLF DIE DIE DIE!! YOU BOTH MUST DIE!!..

ok, now that i already raged against those, and so the vamps and W.Wolves versions of TS3..

#Werewolfs :

.Should have fur in all body like in TS2
    .Should have Glowing Yelow menacing eyes.
    .Should not look like wolverine
    .Sims must be scared of them..and of any other ocult.

#Vampires :

.Must NOT SPARKLE
    .Must sleep on coffins, not floate on rocks.
    .Must be able to turn into bats.
    .Must burn on sun. - This game needs a bit of challenge.

#Fairies - Should be able to actually fly, and must have more interactions than now.

#Witches and Warlock

.Include the aligment again so they look more special
    .Option to use big staffs instead of small wands
    .Brooms mut not have a pedal. BROOMS DONT HAVE PEDALS.

That is all, thanks for reading. I have more ideas but i will limit to the ocults in the thread.
    • Like Like x 1
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    I agree with everything but I believe Bats should be an option. There are no Vampire stories of todays world that actually have Vampires changing into bats but I'd love to see a transformed version of Vampires like in Buffy where they look like daemons.

Since the sims 4 is going for a modern theme, It would be cool if Good Witches wore like normal clothes and Bad Witches preferred to dress in older clothing. Witches should have an immortality spell they can grant themselves at level 10 of magic. I think it was unfair and removed the whole mysterious aspect of occults when each occult was branded VAMPIRE or FAERIE. If you can already see that they are occult, it makes no sense to use "Confess to Vampirism" or "Decline Vampirism". For a disclosed town like Moonlight Falls is okay but in normal worlds like Sunset Valley and Twinbrook, not ok!

And population control should be PER SAVE! In one save, I might want Moonlight Falls to be a Werewolf/Vampire Feud, Bridgeport to be a Vampire site and Isla Paradiso to be a Mermaid only site.
    • Like Like x 1
    TiaBadd

TiaBadd

I totally agree wit the occult population control being per save, because even though i love the fairies , they are soooo out of place in any world but Moonlight Falls. I also think there should be a venue in every city for the occults, or let you be able to choose the land dimensions. Also we need more dive spots in other towns, cause i want to find premade mermaids, not ones that generated wit neighbors

For Witches / Warlocks
    - If they are evil , they should have the evil trait atleast . Like how can you be evil and have the good trait? Incompatible
    - Make them enemies wit all fairies
    - Have enemy moodlet when in presence of fairies
    - Distinguish between witches and warlocks, give the males some masculinity

For Fairies
    - I rarely played them so i can't really comment on what i want to happen with them
    - Have enemy moodlet when in presence of witches / warlocks

For Vampires
    - No more references to Twilight or any other cheesy movie
    - I agree with the red eyes, but they should tone down after a certain amount of days so the status is secret
    - Have enemy moodlet when in presence of werewolves

For Werewolves,
    - Change back to human form AFTER the full moon, cause the wolf family never aged since they were always stuck in wolf form
    - Have enemy moodlet when in presence of vampires
    - Please don't make them turn into dogs, cause who wants to be married to a pet? Like automatic divorce

Hybrids should be able to be inherit both or a mixture of their parents powers without just completely taking after one sole parent and not the other
    • Like Like x 1
    FalseZen

FalseZen

Yeah, in any world I don't want the occults, I have to use the 'testingcheatsenabled true', then click on the mailbox to remove them. It's such a pain. When they are un-clicked in the story progression, they should not spawn anyway!

Ditto! When I first saw the vampires were sparkling, I said "What the... why are they sparkling?!" Then my eighteen year old nephew told me in was in those Twilight movies. Lame!

No Harry Potter either. I read those books, and they were fun. However, I do not want them in my game either. Too many people keep asking for this. I don't want to suffer for it.

Automatic divorce - yes! Lol. It's one thing to call them a dog, quite another to actually have them be a dog!

Hybrids yes, we should not have to rely on mods to have Sims with more than one occult type.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    Although I see your point in everything else, I don't see why faeries would be enemies with witches. Maybe Vampires could wear contacts to hide their vampirism
    TiaBadd

TiaBadd

I just said that cause fairies and witches are enemies in the Sims 3, although i never understood the reason behind that neither lol
    V12creator

V12creator

EA thinking might come from the asumption that two diferent beigns that can cast spells cant just get along, but as any monster-fight crap, i think that Witches should not get along WITH ANYBODY, because they are witches, i think that they should be the most anti-social from ocults (Except for other witches). As for fairies, i think that they should be the most social.
    TiaBadd

TiaBadd

That seems cool, but if they do.. they should give witches some exclusive spells or something cause all the witches had was alchemy and everyone could practice that. Also extended life cause i hate that my witch dies before her vampire husband :/ ?
    James

James

Werewolf- Can hunt objects, maul sims without being smacked by newspaper, very ferocious looking, don't get along with vampires, very hairy, they have fur all over body

Vampires- Don't like werewolves, are very powerful at night, red eyes, can transform into bat

Fairies- They can now fly and do more things with plants

Dragons- Playable as pets and can move around, set house on fire

Ghosts- Can haunt sims to death

Zombies- Attack sims, and turn them into zombies

Witches- More Spells

Aliens- Abduct sims and make them pregnant, they have big black eyes

Genie- Can grant sims wishes
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    V12creator

V12creator

Now i would like to talk about the other ocults.

I wish that the robots could be more human - like like EDI from Mass Effect (Of course, doesnt need to be as much as EDI is) and that they had more functions, also, i wish that they could be programmed to do some specific task better. Mummies should be able to make magic with sand, summon other mummies, and playable ones should be able to curse sims...regarding mummies and robots, i just hate the "OH MY" interaction every time a freaking sim see one of then (Even if is another robot or mummie).

And Plantsims. My ideal plantsim would be full green (With red flower on head) with the outfit and hair of TS3, but with the skintone full of leaves (Like in TS2 wich resembles Poison Ivy)...i just hate the TS3 skintone. Also, have the powers of both Ts3 and TS2.

Imaginary Friends......i personally like the idea of a magic living-toy, but not really for it beign a imaginary friend. I would prefer that it was non-imaginary and that it was in more humanoid-looking single-shape of toy-sim (Not two) and that toy sim would be made using the toy bench and then you would have to cast some magic at it to it become a sim...but i am having a creative block on thinking what powers it would get...

And Mermaids....i wish that they could NOT HAVE the scales on legs wille in human form, and also, i wish that they could be with the body full of scales wille in fish form. Mermaid song, fish-telepaty..whatever, something that makes em look a bit more usefull.

BigFoot - I just want him in game.
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    Robots that act like sims are just sims in robot skin.
    V12creator

V12creator

Im not talking about robots that -act- like sims. I am talking about robots that -look- more like normal sims but act like robots.

Something like this :

[​IMG]

I am still trying to find one model that has a torso and a neck that enables the rotation animations we have in TS3.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

Like in The World's End?
    V12creator

V12creator

i dont know that, is it a movie ?
    dawnderee

dawnderee

V12creator

V12creator

hmmm...not sure, the robots from there look like humans with glowing eyes.. i would want somethin more like this : A robot, that it is clearly a machine, but is "Human-shaped" , yet not "Human-skined".

[​IMG]

The most close movies get to it is "I robot".
    • Like Like x 1
    SeregÛr

SeregÛr Lord of Darkness

Lets see...

1. Vampires should be immortal. They only suffer from garlic and holy symbols. The touch by the sun should kill them instantly or in a period of about 10 seconds first touched. The bite of a Werwolf may sicken the vampire or kill them slowly when not treated right away.
    2. Werewolves are WOLF-LIKE creatures and not hairy people. Give them an actual Wolf look. They can only transform during the full Moon and are mortal enemies of the Vampire. They are affected by Silver and should have the same effects from a Vampire bite as the vampire from theirs.
    3. Ghosts should have the ability to turn invisible.
    4. We have Ghostbusters, so why not Vampire & Werewolf Hunters? They should have those around, too. And skilled once as NPC's so that not even the player Vampires and Werewolf have it easy.
    5. Fairies should be affected by nature more. They shouldn't be able to live in a big industrial city, since there is little to none natural power there for them to live from. Also they should be able to be recognized by wild animals like deers so they won't scare away to easily.
    6. Stop spawning Zombies everywhere. Let them emerge from the Tombs and Graveyards and then walk the streets if need be XD
    7. Wizards, Warlocks and Witches should have a counter that rises when they are seen by 'normal' Sims doing their witchcraft stuff. And if the counter is filled to max, they should be punished or lose their magical powers by a higher Wizard. They also could use staffs and rods instead of small wands. There should be a school or at least a Master they visit to study magic :3
    8. If we have some Supernatural creatures, why not add some mythologic beast like Treeguards, Cerberus, Griffons and dragons, too?
    • Like Like x 1
    Aangellulu

Aangellulu

I'd like to add something.

1. Vampires - make them scary and mysterious looking. Vampires in classic novels were always a subject of dangerous beauty. I want to see them and be attracted to them yet scared of at same time! They must have an ability to force feed on other Sims. I don't think that'd raise rating because everyone knows vampires feed on others. Oh, and it'd be cool if a vampire that is really thirsty throws himself on a random Sim to drink.

2. Werewolves - I would like them to look feral and vicious. Not hairy humanoid puppy dogs. They should look something like Warcraft's Worgen. I liked that look because it looks like a wolf and yet it can walk on two legs. Need more interactions with all ages too, like all life states.

3. Witches - Need to have way more spells. I want duel fighting spells too! I want fun spells. I enjoyed a spell of turning Sims into frogs, that was a great idea. Having spells to make life easier or change emotions would be boring after a while... We need something to create a story for Sim. Perhaps a forced teleportation? Like a whirlwind catches another sim and carries it into nothingness, then appears on other side of town and drops that Sim there with drained energy. The Sim has to stumble home and could encounter adventures on the way.

4. New Life-States - Elementals! Powerful beings of either Wind, Water, Fire, or Earth. Powers concerning their element are a must. They could also affect emotional states (water-sad/inspired, fire-angry/athletic). They could have an aura about them like watery drops for Water, Earth has blooming/petals/leaves/tree roots growing, etc. Each Elemental should be able to have a unique number of magical spells/powers according to their element and ones for fighting in duels/spar. Maybe the skin color too can be different.

5. Mermaids - Please make them have Singing and Enchanting powers! yes they have a tail, but mermaids are more than that. They should be able to sing to lure people and make them fall madly in love with them, or make them walk to their death. Singing could bring melancholy to your heart, or create a battle cry to encourage others to get angry and motivated for a workout! SO much possibilities. Please don't let it be a glorified swimsuit again.

Thanks, hope you like the ideas.
    • Like Like x 1
    Darasel

Darasel

Hello, with your permission, I'm going to share my ideas about the occult sims, you said some of them and other are of my own :)
    Vampires
    -They don't have that "lamp glow" from sims 3 nor the blueish skin, I want them a bit of tones paler according to their skin tones
    -Their eyes would have normal colours but the iris would get brighter when they are angry (like Selene eyes in Underworld) or use their extrasensorial powers.
    -They burn almost immediately when exposed to sunlight
    -They have extrasensorial powers (auspex) high speed (celerity) and mind control (domination)
    -Optionable fancy dark clothing for them
    -Diversity: If I want to make a badass vampire or an art-loving beautiful monster, let me to do it.
    -Different types of coffin (classic, modern and fancy)
    -Need no permission to suck "plasma" from other sims.

Witches
    -The alignments make a return, with a little more personality (Good: healing potions, protection spells ; neutral: power over elements, weather and animals; evil: power to damage other sims, curses, spells to drain youth...)
    -When a sim learns magic for the first time a question will appear: which path will you choose?
    - Thematic witch stuff such as spellbooks, cauldrons (round ones, not that milk cans from sims 3) working table (to make amulets and talismans to protect or injure other sims) broomsticks, cristal balls, magic mirrors
    -wands and hand-free spellcasting
    -a lot of spells, some unique for each alignment and some common for all witches
    -they can form covens

Werewolves
    -Three forms: human, werewolf, wolf
    - yellowish eyes when wolf or werewolf but normal when human
    -Only turn under the moonlight curse
    -They can form packs with a leader (female or male)
    -they can sniff the trace of other sims to found them

Hunters
    -When they chase supernatural beings, they take them to the Hunters Headquarters (it works like social services, you'll never see your occult sim again)

Most of my points of view come from folklore and RPG games like Vampire the masquerade
    • Like Like x 1