1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Over Sensitive Sims

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chany Philly, Oct 12, 2015.

Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    I've noticed that unless your sim is an absolutely lazy slob, they seem obsessed with mess! I hate how their mood can drop so low just because there's one dirty plate in the kitchen, when you've spent time doing everything else to fulfil their motive wants/needs. When I took my sim to the park to meet new friends, she became distracted and annoyed because the surrounding area was filled with their abandoned plates and BBQ trash! It delayed me being able to encourage her friendship with the other sims who were, one by one, wandering off home as my sim continued crying out in frustration between mad bouts of cleaning and tidying!

Anyone else think that the concern over trashy environments etc. would be cuter and easier dealt with if they didn't take obsession everywhere they go?