1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Participate in a Survey on Modding and Modders

Discussion in 'The Sims 3 General Discussion' started by tankgirl2810, Nov 12, 2018.

tankgirl2810

tankgirl2810

Hi Sims 3 Modders,
    My name is Nicoletta Tancred and as part of a Ph.D. research study, we would like to invite individuals above the age of 18 to participate in a survey on your experiences as a modder. The survey should take between 15-30 minutes of your time. You will also be asked to answer questions about your experiences in modding and some questions on your motivations behind your modding practices. In return for participating, you will have the chance to win a 12-month subscription to Humble Bundle valued at $132 AUD.

If you are interested in taking part in this study, please follow the link and complete the survey to the best of your ability. If you have any further questions on the survey or future research please feel free to contact me here or at my email [email protected]. You will be provided with further detail prior to participating to ensure your decision and consent to participate is fully informed.
    Thank you so much!
    Please Note: If you could share this with others who might be interested it would be appreciated.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CJ8FKQ2