1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Playing on a Mac

Discussion in 'Support,Suggestions & Feedback' started by lisam430, Nov 30, 2013.

lisam430

lisam430 New Member

I tend to have issues playing the sims on my mac. It seems that many of the controls are built with a PC in mind (this may relate more to the cheat codes), but I feel like the sims always worked better when I had a PC. There is also more of a lag. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this may be happening or suggestions for better gaming experience on a MAC (besides buying a PC).
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well Sims is built for PC they just made it so its playable on Mac. I don't have any suggestions, but there is also quite a bit of lag on PC too so don't feel so bad.
    rome david

rome david

I think you should buy a computer. Asus laptop is a good choice for you. It has a cooling mode when you use a long time during the day. I bought it on Ebay.com and don't forget to use a coupon for saving, you too.
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    Try lowering the graphics a bit and remove some custom content. Do you have any other games on your Mac? If there are any you don't play just uninstall them to create more space. Hope I could help. :)