1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Playing SimCity

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Aug 10, 2014.

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Hey cool kids!
    So I'm playing SimCity today and I'm finding it pretty fun and time consuming/addicting lol! I'm checking in on the boards frequently along with taking periodic breaks to check up on my media sources to see if any new information has come out. Feel free to chat with me in Origin if you'd like :) Just a heads up I may not be as active today as I typically am. I hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday! It's dark and rainy here, the best kind of Sunday for me ;) so I'm enjoying gaming, being an adult and doing laundry and hopefully taking a fabulous rainy Sunday nap soon haha!!
    SleepyD2k

SleepyD2k

Origin ID:
    CanelaCaliente/SweetieTreats
    I sent you a friend request. I am CanelaCaliente or SweetieTreats.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    i have sim city and its EP cites of tomorrow
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    yeah it's lots of fun!! Also thanks Sleepy! :D
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Also if you want to try and join the map I'm on, I'm on the American East 2 server, if you search for my name (Sharpshade) you should be able to find us and join, so long as there is an empty city. :)