1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Remove clown makeup from base game?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by r7dioboy, Jul 21, 2018.

r7dioboy

r7dioboy

Hi, so, recently my girlfriend has downloaded the sims 4 and she happens to have an insane phobia of clowns. I've told her to avoid the face paint category but she happened to come across the clown makeup anyway in the makeup section. Obviously this is stressful especially if she wants to add cc to the game and it shows in the facepaint section. Is there a way to remove certain base game files from the game itself so I can help her remove those clown suits and paint?