1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

!REQUEST! - KYLIE JENNER's GREY HAT -

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Custom Content' started by charliefoy18, Feb 21, 2016.

charliefoy18

charliefoy18

Hey guys! So I've been looking and searching for something similar to this item but I can't find it anywhere! I even tried to make it myself in S4S but it was a disaster! Anyway, i'm on here searching for someone who may take the time just to create this hat for me. I know it's a big ask but I've ran out of options and I think someone whose more experienced will be able to make the cap look really good! If anyone at all is interested please message me on here or contact me on Facebook (charlie.foy7) or Instagram (Charlesfoy_). I'm going to post a image below showing the hat that I have been searching more. I know the creator of the image and they have told me that the hat is from the game but just photo shopped :( I really need help with this guys! Any help is appreciated

[​IMG]