1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Round Walls

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by AnnieMorphine, May 7, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

All of us are talking about the new Sims interactions and so on, but what about the Build Mode?

The possibility of round walls would be a huge thing. On Sims 3 we got to place objects in various places, heights (wall decor) and angles... Being able to construct in a round shape, and being able to place objects there, like a bathtub or kitchen cabinets...

It's a dream for the players who focus more on house construction :D

(P.S.: I should have posted this on the other SubForum... Hope it's OK :unsure:
    )
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Wow. I have never thought of that before! Round walls! I would love roundly built walls, and corners of walls that are more curved than sharp. Maybe even the option to build a glass house!

I would love the ability to stretch out any door/window to be any size I want. A cool thing would be an in-game meshing tool where you can make your own items.
    • Like Like x 1
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

That would be it!! Sometimes you need a double door that looks exactly like a normal door... But it doesn't exist... So you just have to work with what you've got and won't be entirely satisfied by it... It happened when I wanted to combine the doors and the windows... But i couldn't... I had to replace everything
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree, I would really like this and it might be a real thing for TS4 because in the latest SimCity they introduced curved streets.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    A glass house would be cool, or even to bring back greenhouses for gardening.
    • Like Like x 1
    SimsFreak2181

SimsFreak2181 New Member

Those are all great ideas. I believe you can do a glass house now, just put up walls, and then there is a certain window (that I have at least) that covers a big portion of the wall, one with out a window frame. That would be awesome!
    I think they should bring the hobbies back because being able to do more with gardening would be so cool! That could tie in with more career choices such as being a grocer or florist! That would be so cool!
    More options = more opportunities!
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

My point exactly! Gardening was the one thing that I missed in Sims 3... I wish they could put up an option for the Sims to be able to pick up flowers and then do an arrangement with them... ^_^

What would be great is bringing back OFB... I really do miss that one... And now the time in the store and in their house would be the same AHAH B)
    Akeel

Akeel New Member

That would be awesome! :D Imagine what you could build...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    You could build realistic towers and such or just round hoses, I wonder how it would work with setting up furniture.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

The furniture would have to fit in somehow... Like the cabinets could adjust themselves to the walls, and some round couches too...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah, I would never use round walls unless the furniture fit in correctly, and not just certain furniture just all of it in general.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, maybe some don't have to, like TV's and such.. Round TV's would be the ophthalmologists dream come true xD And something that fit just in a square, perhaps...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah TV's would be a bit off unless it was in a custom entertainment system that fit to a round wall.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

A 3D TV maybe? It wouldn't hurt as much
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That would be cool, or like for the handiness skill to upgrade a TV to 3D.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

That would be fun too, but only available on flat screens though... Can't see a regular TV being 3D xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah no, only the more expensive TV's it could be a want for them to accomplish.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, 5000 lifetime points *O*
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That's a lot of points, thats what you should get when you "like" something on this site lifetime points.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Ok, you lost me there... Say it in a dumb english xD Just had dinner, i'm slow right now