1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Same Titles Being Generated For Books

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by TheClassicCharm, May 14, 2016.

TheClassicCharm

TheClassicCharm

My sim is an author. She just wrote a nonfiction book and I kept the Sim's generated title, "Lies my writing teacher told me". She just started a new nonfiction book and the same title, "Lies my writing teacher told me", was presented as a suggestion. I added II to the book so now it's "Lies my writing teacher told me II". But if someone was playing and not paying attention, they could have a few books with the same title. They may publish all of their books and be confused as to which book was getting more money. While it's small, I figured this was something to report. Thanks!
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

I think you can do your own title for books. My teen daughter she starting as a author and she makes her own title.