1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Screen Recording on Mac

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Harry Lightfoot, Jan 22, 2017.

Harry Lightfoot

Harry Lightfoot

Hey guys,
    I have a question.
    Would it be possible for me to record Sims 4 Gameplay on my Mac? I have a 15 in MacBook Pro Retina, Late 2013.
    If it is possible, what screen recorder is best to use?
    Thanks
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

nasir

nasir

Though QuickTime is a free screen recorder utility for Mac but it does not allow you to record webcam video alongwith screen recording and does not allow editting annotations.There are multiple other free screen recorder available for Mac which let you do that. Monosnap and Jing are the best in free offerings after QuickTime Player as they features so many customization and editing option with annotations. But if you are going to do a professional video recording for business presentation and Tutorials then go for Snagit or Comtasia. I found this article on best free screen recorder for Mac which has put all the best and free recorder together very nicely with pictures and YouTube video.