1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Share some of your sims or funny screenshots!

Discussion in 'The Sims 3 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 9, 2013.

Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Here are a few pics of some of my past sims:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These twins, Kevin and Kalvin were some adorable kids from one of my favorite past sims. I think the family ended up getting glitched and I forgot about trying to copy a family to the library if they get glitched.

[​IMG]

This is Constannce, who is sleep, her teen son, Magnus who is reading to his little brother Huey. Constannce got pregnant with Magnus at university. Through the Nraas mods, you can do a risky woo hoo and I got this one mod where I acted ike she was getting bigger in college since the pregnancy will not progress at University.

(Don't do it, she was even slower walking around campus for class)

Then she got back home, and had Magnus around for a while, tried making things up with their no good dad, and that's how Huey came about.

Huey is his father's twin.

[​IMG]

And here is Huey as an adult. He didn't turn out bad at all...I thought he was gonna turn out pretty ugh. lol

[​IMG]

This here is Divina Angela and her half brother Alex. Divina has a sad story. Her parents were married. Her father was black and her mom was hispanic.

Esmeralda, her mother gained a bit of weight from having Divina and her twin sister Divine and he started having an affair with another woman at work. Well one day William, her father came home with his new GF and kicked out her pregnant mother and the twins.

Esmeralda lived in a small house with her twins and her newborn when she had the baby. Then one day, William tried to get Esmeralda back because he was just spiteful and got full custody of little Divina. Basically her stepmother and father treated her like crap.

As a teenager, she wanted a kid and even tried. (You can with mods with teens) But it never happened with her boyfriend.

This was a day where she was supposed to watch Alex and stay home while her dad and stepmother was out but she decided to deviate and go to the park with him.

And here are random pics...not my sims:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I like your twins, they look kind of derpy falling down on the rink.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

So sweet!! Loved Divina's story.. Too bad we cant know how it ends :(

I also love the twins, reminds me of my legacy, lol.

Hope you make another one like this!
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Well she moved out and her and her BF got married. They both got jobs in the military and are super strong/fit.

And they just had a son. :D
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Oh great!! Poor kid though... Growing up in a military house.. Exercise all the time, and salute your parents :c

Will we be seeing pictures? ^_^
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

So, here's Mariah on a rainy day... Not willing to drive her Mini Cooper in those conditions... She looks kind of depressed here, I thought it was funny so:

[​IMG]
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Well at least she has an umbrella.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I actually thought of making it even more depressing and taking the umbrella from her... But I got a kindness moment, so I didn't xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Lol how nice of you, allowing your sims umbrellas.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I am, aren't I? But a little later it was hailing, and her father didn't have one -_-
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Aw oh well lol.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I had to be sadistic at one point... That's how simmers were raised xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That is for sure, I don't think I've met a simmer who wasn't at least a tiny bit sadistic.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Me neither, even my 5 year old sister is already showing symptoms...

"Annie!! Look, she's on fire!! Eh well, time for a new one"
    " :blink: "
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I always get frustrated if I start out a family and they die before I want them to. One time I had just really started a family jobs were going okay and they had just had a baby and for some reason as the mom was getting out of her car (TS2) she started curling up on the driveway and dying, I have no idea why I always just figured she ran her self over if that's possible.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

? No comments at the last part xDDD

But maybe something happened at work?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe no messages were said telling me but the grim reaper appeared, her husband tried playing rock paper scissors with him but lost.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Fortunately we now have those dead flowers... I don't know it's name in english. If an accident would have happen and you have one of those, it's all good..
    My overachieved here has about 3 of them xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think death flowers?
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, those