1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Should I get WA?

Discussion in 'World Adventures' started by mario745, May 9, 2013.

mario745

mario745 New Member

Well, I have most expansions, but I don't have World Adventures or Showtime.
    All I'm asking is, what do you like most about World Adventures, and how good is it?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    For what I like about it is the new fruits if you like your sims to garden. Also the plants offered to landscape your own house. The quests are fun and you get to level up your visa level to stay longer and buy a vacation home.

What I don't like about it is that there doesn't seem to be much to do after you reach the top of your visa level (3) which is when you get to buy the house.

Personally what I did is I waited for a buy one get one free sale, I bought Ambitions and got World Adventures free I didn't want to get a stuff pack since that was half the cost, I like to get the most out of my money. At first I was kind of neutral about World Adventures when I bought it but as I played it I enjoyed myself it's fun to go through the tombs and such.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

And then there's the Mummies... They're kind of scary but it's fun when your sim turns into one :lol: But the curse of the mummy can also kill your sim, so... Beware if you go near one.

But I like WA, a lot actually. My sim got rich by selling the artifacts and other things alone, some other just collected them, since it was their Lifetime wish.

And there's new recipes too. Ah, one of them is Frogs Legs. You can only make Frogs Legs if you have some frogs in your inventory though... And they're only available in France, so make sure you have a couple before you leave.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I've actually haven't seen a mummy in the game yet.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

:eek: You haven't explored well... I've seen a bunch of them, and 3 of them was in China x)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Really China? I've spent most of my time in France and I just got my house in China, I guess I should go to Egypt next.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah.. It's the mummy of some important bloke that got killed the moment he got out his tomb. But wtv xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Weird, I'll have to explore some more.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, that one was kind of difficult to find though... I mean, it's right in front of you, and there's a double door there.. But no switch.. :eek:
    :p
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Usually the quests are pretty easy, I wish they became difficult with the increase in level.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Actually they do, but it has nothing to do with the level... Some traps get harder and harder to disarm, and then, the mummies x)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Hm I should go back, after I get my house in Egypt.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

You should. I love going on an adventure. Haven't been in one for a long time, my laptop lags like crazy at one of those worlds
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Lucky you... When I first moved to Angola I lost ALL my TS1 :( Really don't know what happened to them...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Aw man that sucks :\ They are pretty cheap now I've seen people sell all of them for like $10.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, and now there's the Complete Collection... But still, I've been collecting them since I was 9... Kind of a stab through the heart i.i
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah I know what you mean :\