1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 2 Feature

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by DudeWhyy, Apr 6, 2014.

DudeWhyy

DudeWhyy

When you pick your sign it should show like if you are a Aries it will show your shyness and other stuff like that.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Yeah that would be nice. I was also thinking if your sign can give you hidden traits that affect your sims.
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

yeah I agree, there should be!
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    I don't think Aries is a shy sign but I see your point. I like the trait system because in the sims 1 and 2, I had to fill in a select number of dots to get a personality which was difficult and time wasting. Star Signs in The Sims 3 made more sense as people with similar or the same Star Sign got along better kinda like chemistry in Ts2. If Star Signs make an appearance, I'd want them to be relationship wise and not packed with uncontrollable emotions. If personalities are to be inputed, I want to pick my own poison, like if I pick a naturally selfish sim, they won't like sharing dinners or loaning money to mooches.
    LukeLandgraab

LukeLandgraab

I'd love to see personality sliders, similar to the zodiac system. On one side you'd have evil, good on the other, etc. You could pick a sign and tweak the sliders a bit, then pick traits. I think that'd make Sims more well-rounded and deep overall.