1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 Buildings Materials

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Sims3Faaan, May 16, 2013.

?

Being Able to build there own dream house the way they want for it or against it

1. For It :)

91.7%
  2. Against It ~:(

8.3%
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

How about having a sim able to build there own homes or build building like actually physically seeing the sim with a hamer and tools building there dream house :eek:
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Isn't every sims game able to do this (minus the last question).
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I'm not really so sure how I feel about a sim actually building their own home. Not many people actually use their own two hands to build their home in real life...so I feel it would be a bit awkward in TS4.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    and take a while.
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

but i mean like hiring somebody over the phone or them being able to build it them selves depends on the player o.o also there isnt lil emotions showing sims building something o_O
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    It really just reminds me of something you would do on a app on a phone.
    msnorrington

msnorrington

You can never have enough building options. TS3 treehouses would kick complete butt of they weren't wormholes like every place else.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah i agree or even ground level club houses.
    Melik

Melik New Member

It may be a simulation but it's a game as well. It would be pretty boring to watch a sim build it's own house.
    turistas

turistas

"Little emotions showing there building something? COOL! Or Uncool -.-"

not really sure what this means? like the emotions like "depressed, angry, tired?"
    zldixon

zldixon New Member

You guys. The reason we like the sims is its a simulation. We can play however we want. Having ti conform to the wants of our sims, or having building things take longer... Would Ruin it.