1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 'Freezing Sims' bug...

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by David Rose, May 14, 2016.

David Rose

David Rose

I have just spent over £100 on Sims 4 and subsequent expansion and stuff packs. Build mode is fine...it works for hours...but when I return to 'live' mode my Sims freeze after about 30 seconds, time ticks by, and they do nothing, followed by nothing! I am using mods, however, this happens with or without mods! I am at a loss!! Here are my computer specs: AMD Piledriver 8 core CPU (4.7ghz), Radeon R9 390X Graphics Card with 8GB GDDR5, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB SATA 2 Hard Drive.
    I have disabled Origin in-game...run it on 32bit mode and it's just the same...HELP!!
    kaimae

kaimae

mine is doing the same stupid thing. i was playing it fine yesterday, but i downloaded some custom content so i thought that was the problem. i deleted the cc i downloaded, but it's still freezing !!!
    :wtf2: