1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 game wont save..?

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by kaitlyn kinchen, Dec 15, 2015.

kaitlyn kinchen

kaitlyn kinchen

Origin ID:
    kaitiekitti
    I have had this problem for quite some time now, my sims game refuses to save anything. When I try to save the game an error pops up saying the game couldn't be saved. This is extremely troubling after I have built my house and such. Also, when I leave my house to go to a different lot everything that was previously on my home lot disappears and resets my money. I have already tried un-installing it and re-installing it and nothing has worked! Please help me, I just want to play the sims!