1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 Grilled Cheese Aspiration/Lifetime Wish?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Sims3Faaan, May 18, 2013.

Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

Should the grilled cheese aspiration be brought back into play as everybody loved the grilled cheese aspiration XD also any other aspiration from sims 2 to be brought back as either a lifetime wish or whatever the sims 4 will have??(My First Non Poll XD)
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

have fun voting im goin to bed -_- :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I don't remember that aspiration, but I wouldn't mind having it.
    omc

omc

I cannot believe I played the Sims 2 so much and never tried out that aspiration...it sounds hilarious! They should totally bring it back for the Sims 4, I wish they had something like that for the Sims 3.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I need to try it as well, I hope they bring back some of the old quirks and invent some new ones.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I think it's great to have quirks like this in-game. It's almost as if the sim is having a mental breakdown.
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

it was in sims 2 if you went into the aspiration changing thing and it failed you would get the grilled cheese aspiration XD as you can see lol[​IMG][​IMG]
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

i accidentally did it once when my aspiration was below gold and the above happened XD
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

o_O what aspiration is this??? i dont remember seeing it ever -.O
    [​IMG]
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah I knew it was in TS2, I think I will try it out when I play it again.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I really love seeing my sims get a little mentally...off. It adds some realism, and even though it would be sad to see in real life, it adds some extra entertainment and giggles to the game.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree, I recently found out in TS3 that you can have a kid check their bed for monsters, he found monsters (claws scraping from under the bed) and he wouldn't sleep for 6 sim hours.
    harisjameel1

harisjameel1 New Member

Neither do i... hmmm i wouldnt mid it either, but i dont think i would use it lol
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Not something I would use all the time, only if I didn't have any plans for the sim.
    msnorrington

msnorrington

I never actually played anyone with the grilled cheese aspiration but I wouldn't mind it making a comeback. Those sims made for some fun story telling. I'd love to see the aspirations expanded with a good mix of serious ones and silly ones to choose from.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    There are a Lot that are too similar i would want mire differnt ones along with the option to nit have to chose one.