1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff doesn't work!

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Paula Ternes Serna, Feb 20, 2018.

Paula Ternes Serna

Paula Ternes Serna

I installed the game as explained, put the files in the crack folder. But when I open the game, there is a window with the following message "Pack Download In Progress - Your uninstalled packs are downloading now. You will receive notification when the download is complete".

When I click on the left side menu, in "Laundry Day Stuff", "download to use" appears. How do I fix this?

Thanks!
    AlissaMetal

AlissaMetal

Origin ID:
    fjoekHYF^HDKOWE
    where do I get it free so I can do it my self and other sims like the sims in the city