1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 On Windows 10

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gazz, Aug 27, 2015.

Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

This is to people that have windows 10. You maybe wondering if Sims 4 will run and it will run on windows 10 runs allot smoother than windows 7. 8 and 8.1. Fist to run Sims on other PC/Lap top download Origin onto new PC/Laptop log in download Sims 4 and EPs and GPs the Base game is 9 GB Depending on your download speed this can take from 4-5 hours up to 12 hours. Now you be wondering about C.C and this is all i done i went into the MODS folder in E.A then just copied all my CC to a Pen drive/Memory Stick then put it into a UBS port on new Computer/Laptop done the same copied and placed into MODS folder on windows 10 PC. I don't know about Game saves i haven't tryed this yet i will add to here and let you know if it dose or Not. Copying Sims 4 saves to other computer/Laptop WON'T work.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015