1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

sims 4 preteens

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by disneygirl, Aug 4, 2014.

disneygirl

disneygirl

They would be able to play with children's toy (even w/o childish trait) but if caught would be embarrassed-wouldn't count for childish sims. They would be able to use the real kitchen stove (and maybe help with the gardening depending on what children can't do) And will start to notice the other gender and start minor non-serious relationships with them. But most of the time the genders will be hanging out with their own genders until teen stage (unless tomboy). Maybe like (a week) before their birthday into a 16 year old teen they take a baby-sitting course and they would be able to start to baby-sit (ever hard of the BSC?-Baby Sitters Club series).
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    did you see my EP idea Sims 4 Families it would Fit right there.
    • Like Like x 1
    disneygirl

disneygirl

I posted it there too now
    • Like Like x 1
    caitlin_abby13

caitlin_abby13

The Sims 4: Families ... Great idea!