1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 - Venom from Marvel [Paid] 2014-09-26

#venom

sebastiano833

sebastiano833

Origin ID:
    Sebastiano833
    TheChosen

TheChosen

Vernom? There's no "R", It's Venom.
    TheChosen

TheChosen

And he has a bit of a snout, as you should know. This really is not that good looking, the head and face. Looks instead like some bizarre, twisted version of D.C.s The Joker. And you're actually charging for it? Who, honestly is going to pay for a sub-par creation?
    EyeDye

EyeDye

He is new Chosen,

He just needs some feedback. I do agree that charging for skins right off the bat may be a hastey move though...
    TheChosen

TheChosen

New or not, its not real good. I did give feedback, not all criticism is meant to be sugar and spice and everything nice. Feedback/criticism is meant to be truthful, as mine is.
    • Agree Agree x 2