1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims nudity blur not going away.

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by iored94, Sep 3, 2014.

iored94

iored94

After my sim goes to the toilet or shower, after he gets out the blur doesn't go away. Unless I am now cooking and sleeping fully nude, there is something wrong.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Here is the fix guys! It's in this spoiler

TO FIX THE BLUR GLITCH:

rename the TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par! :D hope that will help you guys :Dworked for me !

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz

You're using the pirated version aren't you?
    I just got tipped off by a friend about this too and he used the pirated version.

If that's the case, I don't think there's anything anyone here can help you with, unfortunately. :(
    iored94

iored94

nope. running the game with origin and everything. I spent all day installing it last night, and don't really want to do it again.
    yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    1. i cant believe that there is already a pirated version
    2. you should try refreshing the game the computer everything
    Korvaz

Korvaz

I haven't seen anyone report this blur bug until the pirated version got out there, so it's kinda suspicious to me.
    You try re-installing the game and removing all custom content mods if any at all?
    yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    you should try that
    iored94

iored94

Restarting the game and changing lots seems to remove it until I do something that brings it up again. I really don't want to reinstall the game again so I guess everytime my sim has to use the toilet or shower I'll have to use the gym, lol.
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Just give it some time and see what the sims community develop. Maybe it will become a widespread issue (if Maxis doesn't acknowledge it already) and a figurehead modder will create a mod to fix that for you.

In the meantime, I guess switching outfits after shower/toilet could work. A little tedious if I'd say so myself, but something that gets the job done.
    dorn3n

dorn3n

Hi there, i have the same problem (and not a "pirated" version). The problem is on ALL ppl. (in other houses too) Really think its a bug- not a problem of one or two :S

Attached Files:

Korvaz

Korvaz

I don't wanna assume you guys are using a pirated version but it seems pretty fishy since I've been playing my purchased copy for about 12 hours and haven't gotten any censor blur glitches whatsoever.

This is just a completely new case for me, something I've never seen. Not on the official forum, nor any media pages for TS4.

Look, just send this stuff to Maxis and maybe they can help you out. They can help you out far better than any of us possibly could. :speechless:
    iored94

iored94

That's why I had to come here to try and find help. Seemed like the best place for it other then actually talking to Maxis/EA.
    RedPoizin

RedPoizin

I have the same problem guys please help :( the blur doesnt go away after taking shower or using the toilet :3
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    I'm not suprised the game is pirated already. A lot of people upset about what the game doesn't have feel justified in stealing the game.
    Alourra

Alourra

just had this happen to me.... how annoying!
    iored94

iored94

I couldn't stand it anymore and just disabled my Sims needs. This seems like the only work around that we have unless you do like I stated earlier and only use the toilet/shower in a different plot.
    Dunsparth

Dunsparth

How doo i disable my sims needs? i am getting tired of the problem as well.
    iored94

iored94

Make sure your needs are fairly full (Not yellow) and then press Shift+Ctrl+C then type in "testingcheats true" (no quotations). Shift click on your Sim and there will be an option called Cheat Motive. Then there is an option to disable them decreasing.
    Drone

Drone

Guys, just go to a mirror and choose 'Change Appearance'. When it takes you to the modification screen just click accept at the bottom right, it will take the blur away. You don't have to change anything btw.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Dunsparth

Dunsparth

Changing clothes doesent fix it.
    Yobo1987

Yobo1987

Same problem here, still after patch 1.
    Legit origin version. I hope there is a fix for this or a solution to disable the censorship as in Sims 3.
    Even if it will be better to travel or change clothes or go to a mirror, it shouldn't be necessary (should be fixed from start).
    • Agree Agree x 1