1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims won't 'finish' working out?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by simmer468, Aug 16, 2017.

simmer468

simmer468

I've just got a recent problem with my game which I don't know if anyone else is having. Whenever I try making a sim workout on one of the fitness things like a treadmill or a punching bag, the green circle at the bottom that's supposed to indicate their process is now stuck. So when they work out instead of finishing they can workout for hours without stopping. If I forcefully stop them and make them workout again, the green circle finally goes up but sometimes it gets stuck halfway or a quarter way depending on how long I kept them working out previously. It happens to any household regardless if I've played them or not. I've tried repairing the game through origin, removing all mods but nothing seems to help. I don't know if this will effect my gameplay if the green process circle doesn't go up. I just don't want my sims to end up getting fat because they can't workout properly :happy:
    Pepper1968

Pepper1968

When this happens, I suggest enabling cheats (testingcheats true) and shift-clicking your sim and saying Debug. Or, a mod you have is causing this problem. If not these than it is a bug
    joe denly

joe denly