1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims won't start

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by Luners, May 26, 2014.

Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    I mentioned this back in my last thread in this area, but now it's just getting annoying. I can still only open Sims through Origin. Now, that wouldn't be super terrible if, y'know, I could get Origin to open. So neither of them will work. I've tried starting it from the program files, nothing. Sometimes I try to start Origin and, three hours later, it finally opens. Except then I'm at school and have to close it so I don't get my laptop taken. The last time I got Origin and then Sims to open was when my friend took the battery out of my laptop (we discovered that once you unlock it, you have to take it out and put it back in for it to lock again >.> ) and pretty much did a manual restart. I really don't want to have to restart my computer each time I want to play Sims, though.
    C'mon, Sims, I just want less-creepy-looking descendants ;-; Is that so much to ask?

2. for me use should format the laptop