1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims4 freezes and will not load

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by terri wells, Sep 6, 2014.

terri wells

terri wells

Origin ID:
    united states
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the game to load. I played Friday evening and saved and exited my game. This morning I tried to load my game and it will not load just sits there. i have rebooted my machine 3 times and still no luck. thanks!
    mattytude

mattytude

Origin ID:
    mattytude27
    Are you loading through Origin or by desktop icon? Have you purchased a physical copy or did you purchase through Origin? Is it a genuine copy? (Sorry to ask but this is an obvious question) :)