1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

SimsVIP announced via twitter The Sims 3 on Sale 70% off on Origin

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JayGsmith08, Jul 11, 2014.

JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Hey guys the sims 3 ep and sp are on sale 70% off. I mad at myself for not being patient I've been watching for sales since the 4th and could not wait so I purchased WA for $19 bucks. Today I purchased Hidden Spring for $9, Pets $5, and Into the future for $9. Happy Simming!
    • Like Like x 2
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    Wow, I may have to take a look. I have all the EPs, but there are a couple of SPs I don't have... /wanders off.....
    • Funny Funny x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I have quite a bit as well but really didn't want the other ones at first because I heard they make the game lag but now I've changed my mind mainly for the content. I hate that I was impatient and bought WA last week. I had been watching and asking via twitter because they usually have sales during holiday they tricked me LOL! Well I got some great deals today so I'm happy.
    • Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

I, too, have kicked myself for being impatient and paying full price. Happened to me last year and I was furious (with myself and with Origin)! I don't remember what I bought but whatever it was I paid full price for the digital download from Origin and then about 30 hours later it was on sale for $7.99.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Yes that's crazy because I went to twitter and they said not yet so they could of said but keep a watch something will be coming soon LOL so I got impatient. How did you find out that you got the demo @dawnderee ?
    dawnderee

dawnderee

I checked My Games on Origin and there it was!
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Today?? Thats awesome! I can't wait to be able to tell you guys I have mine LOL. Sorry but you have it at work or something cause you said you were at work and I can't see my games at work or can I??
    dawnderee

dawnderee

i downloaded origin to my work computer. i'll have to delete it on Monday. and for the record, making yourself or people you know in the demo is harder than i expected. i've tried to make myself, my sons, and my elder son's girlfriend and none of them really look like us. i'm still playing around with it but took a break because i was getting a headache lol
    • Like Like x 1
    Duwsh

Duwsh

For god sake, I spent all my money a few weeks ago... Im gutted!
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

I would be tempted to go for it, but I know a trap when I see one. xD
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Now my game is lagging like crazy since I purchased Pets oh well you cant win them all. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my game to stop freezing and lagging? I would hate to uninstall pets. I also have WA, Into the future I love the content that came with IF so I def don't want to take that off.